The Amazfit GTS 4 is a wearable device that tracks and monitors your fitness and health data. It uses sensors to track your heart rate, steps taken, and calories burned. The device also has a built-in GPS system to track your location and routes.
#1 Gear Up and Go
Choose from a huge selection of over 150 sports modes, including Walking, Running, Cycling, Yoga, and a lot more.
#2 Super Strong & Accurate GPS Tracking
Built-in GPS system that can track your location and distance traveled. Whether you're hiking a tree-covered trail or cycling to work through a congested city center.
#3 Strength Training Exercises
Great fitness tracker that tracks your heart rate, steps taken, and calories burned throughout the day.
#4 Water Resistant Up To 50 Meters
water resistant, so you can take it with you when you go swimming or running in the rain.
1. Dimensions: 42.7x36.5x9.9mm
2. Weight (with strap): 27g
3. Body Material: Aluminum alloy middle frame, high-gloss sprayed PC bottom shell
4. Buttons: 1
5. Water-resistance Grade: 5 ATM
6. Display: AMOLED
7. Size: 1.75"
8. Resolution: 390x450
9. PPI: 341
10. Touchscreen: Tempered glass, anti-fingerprint coating
11. Battery Capacity: 300 mAh (rated value）
12. Charging Method: Magnetic charging
13. Charging Duration: Approx. 2 hours
14. Connection: WLAN 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 & BLE
15. Microphone: Yes
16. Speaker: Yes
1. Health :BioTracker™ 4.0 PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen, 4PD + 2LED)
2. Movement: Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric altimeter, Ambient light sensor
3. Positioning: Dual-band & 6 satellite positioning systems
Smartwatch (including standard strap) x1
Magnetic charging cable x1
Instruction manual x1